The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

GREASE IS EVERYTHING LOL, I love that movie. I gotta see it again (it's been YEARS)

The Lego Movie oUhBzXj.pngoUhBzXj.pngoUhBzXj.pngoUhBzXj.pngoUhBzXj.png

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS my grading exactly (in terms of stars), that movie was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good OH DEAR GOD, I just loved everything about it, Will Arnet, Charlie Day, Will Ferrell (OFCOURSE) and Morgan Freeman SLAYYYYYYYYED so hard lol. THAT TWIST TOO, God that movie is jut perfect in my eyes. A sequel (which is confirmed for 2017) will have BIG shoes to stand next to.

From Up On Poppy Hill - A

Divergent - B

I've nearly finished reading the book and decided to go see the movie. It was pretty good and quite true to the story. They left out what happened to Edward but that may have been too gruesome for a 12A rated movie.

About Last Night- A-,VERY well writen movie, it reminds me kind of of the movie Sprung in the 90's but written much better, but I will say this Kevin Hart & Regina Hall made this movie, and tho Ealy and the other lady did good, Hart & KIng were scene stealers.

Ride Along A, LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVED this movie, sooo damn funny, again, Kevin just did the damn thing, played his typical chracter but it was great.

Love and Basketball

what a roller coaster :tear:-_-:wub:

Bewitched - D-, I havent seen this movie since it was new & when I did see it I remember thinking "it's not a bad movie", but yea no, I was 15 at the time and my taste has greatly improved since then, So right away as I'm less than 30mins into the movie right this sec I say the problem is simply the story is STUPID, what it should've been was a direct movie adaptation of the show......not a movie about them remaking the show.....who the fuck thought this would work? If it were a direct remake it would've been PERFECT,

I might change my grade when I finish the movie but alas I hate this story, would'e much rathered a direct remake.but if I genuinely enjoy it still I might edit this

Wadjda - A

Brilliant Saudi Arabian movie about a girl who saves up to buy a bike in a society which considers bikes to be 'dangerous to a girl's virtue'. Considering apparently film-making is forbidden in Saudi Arabia and there are no cinemas, they did well getting this out. Worth watching - if you don't mind movies with subtitles definitely check it out.

What Maisie Knew - A+

Fantastic. 6 year old girl whose parents are going through a divorce and how she is bounced from pillar to post going to different parents, friends, random strangers etc. And just copes with it. Stunning acting from the child.